BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 13 April 2014

I hate being bipolar, it's awesome!

JTK: "Do you know the meaning of DB?"
         "Depressed Bitch AKA YOU."
         "Get treated."

WHAT?
Okay this is a random post, and YES I am a DB. Proud DB. YAY.
What is wrong in believing that you'll probably end up alone,
Because I don't think I'll ever meet anyone who can put up with my DB-ness, okay?
So, let me believe there is no hope for me,

There is none,
I will end up like those Forever Alone Meme,
Because I can't be handled,
And I don't want to be handled by some random douche,
I want to be handled by someone who knows what the fuck he is doing and who knows what he is signing up for and who knows he ain't going anywhere,
And there is NO ONE like that [yet],
And this whole "handled" thing sounds so wrong [uhm].

So, yeah, I get a bit crazy with the assumptions sometimes,
What if "the one" is dead? [This is a legit probability.]
Also, I am not sick,
I just have really high expectations due to some fucked up previous relationships,
And it's okay to have high expectations,
It's okay to want everything when people have hurt you so bad in the past,

I don't need a doctor, I need love.
LOVE.
Also, love does not suck, okay?
JKT, die!

Okay, I don't care if you think I am crazy,
I am a pretty awesome person,
And I dream a lot [way too much],
But what the hell?
The world is so fucked up, we might as well just dream and believe in happy endings and rainbow bridges and fluffy unicorns!

So, let me dream,
And let me be a DB,
Because I love being in distress,
I love this shit; it's called being in love with the idea of love, I am literally Duke Orsino,
And sometimes I go around saying "If music be the food of love, play on, give me more,"
I am a crazy crazy person,

Welcome to my world!

xo
ZOuBanana!

0 comments: