BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday 5 April 2014

Will I see you tonight, on a downtown train?

I know your window and I know it's late..

Love =]

Every night when my bff and I talk, we discuss those crazy probabilities of our future,
And every night, at the end of each one of those convos my friend reminds me that none of these things are going to happen,
Because, my dreams are never going to come true,
Because, my expectations are too high,
Because, my checklist is surreal,
Because I am this stupid, hopeless, romantic person who thinks one day she is going to meet this other person who is just as geeky and romantic as she is,
And sometimes I tell myself, she is probably right,
But deep down, I believe she is not, 

I know I will find love,
The truest one,
The purest one,
The one that is meant to be mine,
The one that will make my every dreams come true,
The one that will last!

And, if you are a desperate and hopeless romantic person like me,

Do not give up,
It will happen,
It is meant to happen,
We all have the power to live our dreams,
And we all have the right to live it with the person who is just as weird as we are,
It does not matter how long it takes,
It will eventually happen,
At the right time,
When you deserve it the most,
When you are probably about to give up on everything,

You will meet that person who will change everything,
It won't be as dreamy as in movies,
But it will be worth it :)
So, keep believing,
Never give up!

xoxo
PinkNose x

0 comments: