BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 25 July 2010

Boomerang!

I am a Boomerang.
No, you don't want to know why. :)

Life is beautiful.
Yes, i change my mind about things every new hour. :)

Friends are the most wonderful things ever.
No, you can't know how it feels like, you do not have MY friends. :)

Guys suck.
Yes, it is a FACT. :)

I love guys.
No, i am not crazy.

I will forever be in love.
No, it's never the same guy.

I am hysterical.
No, you don't hate me. :)

I constantly need to hear you say you love me.
Yes, i love being the center of attention. :)

Best friends can never go out together.
Yes, it's a lie. :)

Pavan's Grand ma is blind.
Yes, this statement has nothing to do with the post. :)

I love driving.
No, i did not go on my test yet. :)

I love getting on Kheshinee's nerves.
No, i don't love her. :)

I wanna go to the sea.
Yes, it's cold. :)

Vandana's back.
Yes, i am happy.

I am a happy person.
No, it's not a lie. :)

I love my legs.
No, you can't touch. :P

This post is a real mess.
Yes, you still want to read it. :)

I want to get drunk.
Yes, i drink. :)

I love when Pavan fight with me.
No, i don't do it on purpose. :)

Secret Story is boring this time.
Yes, you agree. :)

I did not mention Ani in this post.
No, i am not fighting with her. :)

(Brb)

I am back.
No, you don't want to know where i went. :)

Pit's name ain't in this post.
Yes, i love Pit. :)

Pit is gay.
No, it's not a joke. :)

In five years, i'll be a Doctor.
Yes, i can't wait to be one. :)

Tomorrow i'll go shopping.
Yes, we all love shopping. :)

I am too spoiled.
Yes, this is why some people tend to hate me. :)

No matter how many times i fight with you, you'd still love me.
Yes, this is why you can never let go. :)

I hate sharing what's mine.
No, you don't know how much i hate you if you happen to be friends with my people. :)

I don't love pink.
No, i am not a tomboy. :)

I am a woman.
Yes, i love showing off some skin no matter how cold it is. :)

This post just reminded me of the "25 Random things about you" note on Facebook.
No, i don't write notes on FB anymore.

If you are my best friend, there are thousands of things i never told you.
No, i was not referring to my guy best friend.

I wished it snowed in Mauritius.
No, it will  never snow here. :)

Pit, if you are reading this, i just missed my train again.
Yes, i am such a bitch. :)

I am nice.
Yes, i AM! :)

Some day i'll change the world.
Yes, i WILL! :)

ZOu ♥

0 comments: