BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 8 July 2010

GO Holland!

i want an orange post :)
yes i am supporting Holland ^^"
no this ain't why i am posting in orange.
this colour is not even orange.
    i hate you♥

i need some times for myself.
i want to be alone and away.
could this be too much asking?
why do some people find it difficult to let you breathe and live your life?
can't they just stop being a pain, and worry about their own things?



Once upon a time, 
A stupid girl decided it was now her turn to live.
So, the stupid girl was not stupid actually.
(I need to start posting on my old blog again.i miss it.)
Holland needs to win the WC -.-"
The "Once upon a time" reminds me of an old post, ♥ I loved it.
I need to re start writing posts like the old ones.
Well, the stupid girl decided she did not want to talk to people.
Not for the moment, at least.
She was fed up of the people of her life and needed a break.
So, if you are part of her life and you are reading this, PLEASE, let her LIVE!
It's not that she was looking for a new identity.
She just needed to get away from people who constantly talk of things she wanted to forget and start a new life.
She did not need to turn the page, but change the whole story of her life.
And to do this, she needed to leave behind not only memories and people, but herself.
She needed to embrace a new her.
She needed to go away from the people of her life.


Dear people of my life,

I know you love me loads and i love you too, but i am tired of you all. Maybe you are thinking i am ungrateful or pathetic or whatever, but i need some times to figure myself out.
So, if it's not too much asking, let me live my life, even if it's without you.
Let me laugh, even if it's not with you.
Let me cry, even if it's not on your shoulders.
Let me find my way, alone.


When the right time comes, i shall come back to you.
I know you'll still be there, and if you're not, other people will be there for me.


Yours & Forever Yours,
Farah.

       

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Now I know why holland lost the WC! Just kidding, don't take it seriously ok!

ZOu said...

eyyyyyy >_>