BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 12 July 2010

This is NOT STUPID!

I am stupid!
You are stupid ---> this world is stupid.
People do stupid things.
They sing stupid songs.
They act like stupid living things.
And they think about stupid things.
They love stupid people.
They believe in the most stupid things ever.
They have stupid feelings.
Their hearts are stupid.
This world is so stupid!
And, ofc, i am the most stupid girl out there.
I am writing stupid things.
I have stupid friends.
I love some one stupid.
I am in love ---> THIS IS STUPID!
I like the word stupid, don't ask me why.
My best friend is so stupid, she's listening to all the stupid things i am saying on msn.
I have the stupid power to do stupid things all the time.
My best friend does even more stupid things.
We are so stupid!
You must be thinking why the hell is she so bent on writing so many stupid things in this stupid post, right?
Well, that's not your problem and yes, i think you are stupid!
I am listening to the most stupid song ever!
Bin tere -.-" How stupid!
Tonight i have this stupid urge to call the most stupid person on earth and tell him the most stupid thing ever!
And you know what, tonight i am going to be the most stupid girl ever :)
Every time i wake up and think about not doing stupid things, i don't feel myself.
So, today i am going to do all the stupid things i love doing, even if you think it is REALLY STUPID♥
I so do not care about what you all think, i am stupid, and i want to be stupid :)

This post is very stupid ♥
I love this stupid post ♥
And i love all the stupid feelings i have :)
And i love all the stupid people in my life, (Ani, Vann, Nell, Tiii, Vann again, Van again again, SOun[even if you are bad and stupid],yaj,the whole LCC people)
I love the stupid thing i am..♥

NO, you don't know me, and don't try to :)



Stupid Stupid and again Stupid,
ZOu ♥

0 comments: