BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday 7 July 2010

What you will..

..I so lack of inspiration these days..
I am tired and sick.  I need to get well like NOW! I hate walking around in my duvet. Yes, i am living in it these days,not under it.
I hate taking all those pills and yucky medicines to get well.
I hate having fever all night.
I hate living in my duvet.

I seriously want to go out, without wearing loads of clothes and staying in the car like forever when everybody else is having fun.

It sucks being ill.
At least right now, it DOES.

It's raining tonight.


Like every other night in winter.
Winter nights are most of the times rainy and cold.
And like every other winter nights, it brings back memories. 
And it makes me feel like picking a fight for no reasons with somebody.
Of course, there is no one i can fight with tonight.
I am bored!
BOwl messaged me last night---> since Saturday actually, she's being parano about her Granit.
Who's Granit? That's not your problem.
She's crazy.
Instead of enjoying her life, she's actually being hysterical about the fact that Granit might have fallen in love with me. Ridiculous. We don't even know each other. BOwl is a crazy thing, like me, and that is why i love her.
Some people are leaving to U.K, but who cares?
Some are leaving to Belgium, who cares again?
Some are just leaving. I don't care.
You can all leave.
It is rainy tonight.
I don't want Germany to win. I don't like Spain neither.
I want to hate football tonight.
And people.
YES, i hate people.

There is a point where we find ourselves forced to face some facts, even if we know we do not hold the power to accept the truth.
There comes a point where masks are removed, and people's real faces come out.
All we want to do in such situations, is not to believe, for it is easier than facing some awful truths.
But sometimes, the only option we are left with is, accepting.

Sometimes, people wear masks all along, we are only too blind to see it..

I need to sleep maybe.
I need to get well.
I need to watch football.
I hate football tonight, i forgot.

Goodnight, 
Farah ♥ 

0 comments: