BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday 18 June 2010

19 MONTHS and 4 years..

19 years and 4 months…

“Roté hai hum bhi agar teri akhoon mein asoon aaté hai..gaana to nahin aaté magar phir bhi hum gaaté hai..”

Originally, this song was written for Aditi, in Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na. BUT, after living a more s*cking life than Aditi, this song was sang for me by 3 IDIOTS :)
Indeed. Who would celebrate their depressed, heart broken friend’s 19th plus four months old birthday? IF NOT IDIOTS?
It’s not as if I was ungrateful.
This birthday was better than my actual 19th one,
PLUS, they intend to celebrate my birthday EVERY MONTH!

Friends--> Do you have these basically bitchy and crappy people in your lives too? If yes, you’d understand what I am talking of :)
Just because they could not bear my tears.
Just because they could not bear my pain.
Just because, they needed me to smile for them to be happy.
Just because, all they know is that, their friend needs to be happy and bubbly again.


Me : “Li abitier sof so lame ek m lazou :(”
Heer : “Ey vremm ta! geT! Pa bzn tous la zou la mm, d loin mm tp senti saler la-avoy zot lame pu sofé”
(Haha! This one made me LOL! Heer :) I once misunderstood him. I wished I never had. He loves me more than the person I fought with him for.)
Heer is a complete JOKER.
Ani : “ M kuzin so kamarad ti sant yeh dosti r li airport ek li ti plorer tou :O”
Heer: “Taey!! imP tro la Oo”
Desh : “kav zot ti xtra proche”
Me: “Kumen tw ek Pit!”
Heer : “Ki AVI ALER? SA M DANSER SA! M dans madras tou!!!!”

(Bwahahaha and he was actually dancing. He dances while being on his seat. Yes, Heer is one of his kind. And all that, was just to make me laugh for some minutes.)

 
Me : “mp alE! Tne dir sa nom la :("
Heer : “EY TENTION LA EIN :@ PERSONNE PA PU PRONONCE SA NOM LA LA-KIKEN DIR SA LA, M BEZ LI N KOUT POINT EN MODE SLOW MOTION, SO LA KRASS TOU SOTER!!”
You call yourself a friend,
Did you ever make fun of yourself for your best friend?
Did you ever go to the extent of spending your whole salary on your best friend just because you needed her to be happy?
Did you ever celebrate your friends 19th and 4 months’ old birthday?

My friends did.
And they are the world’s bestest ones.
Did you ever hate other people for your friend’s sake?
Did you ever plan to go kill somebody for real just because they broke your friends’ heart?
Did you ever sang “Ey kya bolti tu”, doing the actual dancing steps for your depressed friend?
Did you ever sang your own version of “Yeh kaali kaali ankhein” with wonderful sitting dancing steps for your stupid heartbroken friend?

Well, my friends did.
And, I love them.

For my 19th and 4 months old birthday, Heer gave me his heart.
In the literal sense.
He went on an island, early this morning, to go dig the beach and find the place where he once buried his heart in the box of Pandora.

(I know, this makes no sense and it’s a mixture of The Pirates of the Carribeans and the Greek mythology, but that’s what he claimed. And, if you think this makes no sense, then you’re dumb. :) )
Then, he took out the Box Of Pandora while we were having lunch at Pizza Hut (Modern world, yes!!!) And told me, he was going to gift me his heart. The original one.
And he took out, the cutest and sweetest of all the hearts I EVER saw!!! ( No, I never saw a real heart before, but some one once gave me his heart, and I do not want to talk about it.)
PLUS, to prove it was original --> It was written at the back of the heart “ ORIGINAL” :)
Yeah, I know, Heer is crazy.
But, this is the sweetest thing any one ever did.
And he told me,
“To kner komier mwe suffer la? Mpna leker. T mm pa kpv imaginer a ki point li difficil pu viv sans n leker original. Garde li bien.”

 
Ani : “ Jab kissi ki taraf dil (BLAH)”
Me : “ Li ti sant sa pu mw la vey li ti kass m leker..”
Heer : “PA FER NARIER, SI LI RE KASS TO LEKER TO DIR LI “MWENA N RESANZ!!! EK SENLA LI ORIGINAL EK INCASSABLE!!!!!!” 

 
Haha :) No, you can’t understand the logic of desperate friends who wants a crazy girl’s happiness. 

 
After much discussion about some random  obese girl,
Me : “Lin ekrir lor so wall tou :( ek li ti p VIZ MW!!!”
Ani : “WEH PTASS LA!! M DTESTER LI EK you know who”

Heer : “Lin ekrir lor so WALL? MW TO KNER KI MTI PU FER DAN TO PLAS???? MTI PU AL EKRIR LOR SO WALL LAKAZ!!!”
Me : “Ki toti pu ekrir? Oo”
Heer : “Weh ki mti pu kpv ekrir Oo”
Ani : “Heer is the best”
Heer : “WEH!!!!!”

 
OMG :O
I love them.   
I just put make up on my face.
The make up things I got for my 19th and 4 months old one.
It’s perfect.
I feel BEAUTIFUL.

 
Desh : “ZOu (BLAH)”
Me : “Pa apel mw zou :(”
Ani : “weh pa apel li kumsa -.-“
Heer : “B kumen twapel li alor? FAM? “
Me : “Kumen to knerrrrrr?????”
Ani : “weh kumen to kne sa tw?”
Heer : “ B kan to sorti ek n fam to pa apel li fam? “
Ani : “WTF :O B ki to dir to fam “EY FAM VIN LA” “
Heer : “B weh! YO FAM! JE TE LOVE!”

 
What the HELL? (Yeah, I know :) )
These are MY people.
They could do anything to make me laugh.
Even if they had to go to that slut’s house (NO :) Don’t worry slut, we know you have your man, but you SUCK :)) and break her face, just because I was hating her, they would have done it.
Even if they happen to be friends with the person who broke me, and they had to go KILL HIM, I know they would not hesitate. Because, all that matter, is that I smile and be happy.

*After Sharee’s call*

 
Ani : “B shareeza kaV to mama so kamarad sa ousoi TO kamarad? M dakor tpa bzn lev lavoi mai ENA FOI TO BZN LEV TO LAVOI!!!”
Desh : “weh m ti lire sa parla”
Heer : “SA WEH!!!! POLITICIENNE INNE!!!!!”

 
Haha :) In case you did not know, Ani intends to be a politician.
And, according to Heer, she’s best friends with Dinesh whatever and Kalayani whoever :) And they text her at night and ask her how she is.
Yeah, this makes no sense AGAIN!!!

 
But, that was EPIC!!!!

 
Again after Sharee’s call,

 
Heer : “To n sonz tw, shazia (sharee) c de l’eau, laiss shazia couler-tw to cool tw!!! TO N SONZ TW!!!!!! PA PREN TRAKA!!!!”
Ani : “mw m whatever”
Heer : “NON!! Tw to n ross tw”
Desh : “Mw m n helicopter”

 
Ani and Desh doing whatever-->
Me : “Tention helicopter tap ek ross”Heer :” Weh pwena accident la aC la eiN!!! Mw m n poisson mw ( Okay this line is so awful, it made me nearly cry, yes, poiss is.. well, poiss is poiss.)
Ani : “NOOOOON! To laboue tw!”

 
Bwahaha :P Okay, you do not need to understand all of these, just remember that I was a sonz and they were the people in the river or things or plants or whatever!!!
It was the shittiest of all stories, I know. But that’s what we are.
Shits :)
Shits who’ll make you laugh your ass out.
And they are, well, better than anything.
They are AWESOME!!!!!!!
They are my everything.
They sang for me :(

 
Heer : “Tne sant bar bar yeh din aae?”
Desh : “Non foD exact sa!”
Heer : “Kumen dir sa en hindi --> Unis aur char mehiner”
Haha :)



 
That was a long post, eh?
You must be reading that some five days later, right?
Yeah, I know, my internet thing sucks :)
I am on my nerves.
But I love my friends.
I love Ani.

NO!!! I am not a lesbo, dirty mind!!! We all know there is still him there in that heart of mine.
But yeah, my new heart is empty :)
Heer said I should keep it well, it has magical powers and some day I’ll see the effects of it.
Heer is very nice.
NO, I am not falling for him.
I simply love the beautiful human being he is.
And, I am fighting the urge of sending a text.
I won’t.
I know I won’t.

 
How long will I let people who knows not my real value make me cry? ;
When there are people fighting to wipe my tears and drawing a smile on my lips.

 
“Oh oh woooo oh oh! Give me freedom :)”

 
I am currently so in love with this song.
It reminds me of Pit.
PIT!!!! FIT!!!!! :)
Mkt :)

 
“When I get older :) I will be stronger :) They call me freedom :) Just like a waving flag :)”

 
Awwww <3 I love <3
I want an African toddler.
AWWW! I WANT :O OMG :O
May be I don’t want it any more.
I wonder which day it is.
And I wonder if my live box still sucks.
Well, that was my 19th and four months old birthday.
And, it was the best one ever.
I am sure no one ever had that privilege :)
And I so pity them.
Because they do not have Ani, Heer, Desh & Pit.
Whatever they have, even if it’s a POiss, it can never be what DHAP are for me :)
DHAP :O :) I love them. I just invented this.
Yes, I miss POiss.
Who cares.

If it was like before he would have said “I do…”
But like before is gone.
And, today is much better.
Yes, I am sad.
But, I have the world’s bestest thing : DHAP <3
What do you have? :)
Is it better? :)
No, it ain’t.
And. NO I AM NOT SHARING <3
I am a bitch. Yeah, right.
I am going to bed.
It’s only 21 23 -.-“ sucks. I have no net.
I don’t want to watch football tonight.
I wrote too much.

 
Good Night Beautiful People,
Fa <3
~Call her whatever you want, she still loves the name you gave her~

2 comments:

Anii said...

sniiiif <3
i love it
snif
ayo
non
mo konten toi moi
ayo
grrrr
post la jm
sof kelke part...
enfin
whatever
it was awesome!!!! <3 forever engraved here <3
^^
i know there isn't someone as crazy as me to have organised something as crazy as a 19th and 4 months and there aren't peeps as half-crazy as heer n kavish to have ATTENDED the "party" wahahaha
we rock yeh ^^

ZOu said...

..
WE are awesome♥