BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 20 June 2010

Don't run away..


There is a point in our lives, where we all feel we need to go.
We need to go far, and go somewhere else.
Some place where no one knows us.

But most of the time, what we really need is to be in a place where no one knows about our PAST.
Our past,
Our mistakes,
Our failures,
Our pain,
Our broken soul..

Many are those, who need to run away.
Run away from their past.
Run away from the present perhaps.
~A present which they so want to be forgotten.~
Run away from their pain.
Run away from all the things they could not accomplish.
Run away from the task of answering people.
Run away from faking a smile.
Run away.

Why am i writing about such a thing?
I am part of these people too.
I want to run away.
I WANT TO GO and start a new life, away from all my mistakes & pain.

But, i won't.
I could.
I won't.

Ask why?
Because i have the power to stay and face the truth.
I have the power to stay and see my world fall apart in front of my eyes.
I have the power to stay and assume my failures.
I have the power to stay and show to the world, that i am still THE ONE who can shine in the darkest of times.



I can thanks the people of my life AGAIN.
But i won't. :)
Because it is not always them who give me the power.
Sometimes, i find it within myself.
Sometimes, i owe my everything to nobody but MYSELF.

I love being who i am.
I love being egocentric.
I love being bad.
I love being a brat.

AND, i do not run away from all the mistakes i did.

Instead, i don't give a damn.

Call me what you want,
I'll still love myself,
~ZOu~

4 comments:

Anii said...

and it's great to have little brat back [tho not her whole her is here...still...]

Boobzette said...

Love this post zouzou <3
Seriously ^^

ZOu said...

Boulotte don't zouzou me :)
I know you love me ♥
Ilmt :)
And ily♥ [[Both asses]]

ZOu said...

Owww :) TY Tong :) And keep reading :)