BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 13 June 2010

~Above thy Fortune~

Just to give life to this new blog..

This new blog ----> is wholly dedicated to the wonderful people in my life <3

To those who helped me every time i was falling..
To those who made me laugh when all i could give were tears..
To those who held me each time i stumbled..
To those who were the light in the darkest hours of my life..
To those who gave up on their happiness for mine..
To those who showed to me the meaning of REAL FRIENDS..

I love you people <3
And, i will forever be thankful for your presence in my life..

~ZOu~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwww
iiiii loooveee!!!!
mo p senti moi SUPER viser ladan :)
pu mo mem sa...[along with other peeps]
but
snif
jtm
:)
i love ya
:)
wooohoooo <3

ZOu said...

Ani :) ♥

Anonymous said...

hey li seryer li mai mo pa dan to ban bst frend moi..malsans net..sinon overall i really liked it:)tne fer sa kan to ti p mank rol sa:P

ZOu said...

Haha :) mai non ---> you are better than FRIENDS :) You are family!!!!!!!! <3 mp gro mank rol indeed :)