BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday 16 June 2010

It's black and it's white ♫

WE used to be (8)
Just like twins,
So in synch (H)

OH!
Some one call a DOCTOR (BOule -.- call Govind!),
Got a case of a love bi-polar (8)

Yeah! I love this song.
And it is so AMAZING how this song can make my mood G-R-E-A-T again!
Love the song.
Love the singer.
Love the lyrics.

The two bitches who begged me to be happy today,
Are still begging me to be happy.
I am very happy.
That was a lie.

(8) We fight, we break up! We kiss, we make up♥ (8)

Okay, i am listening to this song for like the 50th time tonight.
I have no other alternatives.
It is the only thing which makes me feel myself again.

Today was not awesome.
Today was nothing which has to do with WONDERFUL.

Tomorrow shall be, though.
Tomorrow is a new day.
And tomorrow, i shall wake up and live again.

But, don't ever tell me you love me again.
I won't believe you.

Don't ever tell me i mean the world to you.
I won't believe you.

Don't tell me i am important for you and you need me.
I won't believe you.

Don't promise me anything.
I know you won't fulfill it.

It's black and it's white.

Instead,

Believe in me,
And i shall never disappoint you.

Be true to me,
And i shall make you smile.

Be there for me when i need you,
And i shall do the same.

~You made me lose faith in others..
You, the one who once promised to be always there!
You, the one who said you loved me and you'd do so till the end!
You, the one who claimed nothing was more important than my happiness!
You, the one who is not there today and who left behind, broken promises & pieces of hearts..~

---Katy Perry's still singing >_> ---

..I have a lack of inspiration..
..Ani's back from her veg kitchen..
..BOwl's blogging..
..Pit's dead..

~Serious lack of confidence in myself~

I need to be a wonderful thing again.
I need to show to the world, i am still living.
I need to show to you, i am perfect WITHOUT YOU.

I need to become Narcisse again :) And, YOU ARE GOING TO HATE ME :)



AND, i seriously need to tell you "FUCK YOU :)" with the brightest smile ever :)

Cause she's hot, then SHE'S ALWAYS hot,
Fa♥






4 comments:

Anii said...

go to hell you crap thing
refer to our msn convo
"ani...:("

Boobzette said...

Babe, somehow I love this post.
At least I can read a post where you're intending to start doing things the right way.
Reste a voir if you actually do it.
I know it s*cks.
LY <3

Anii said...

you think she will[it will take time...]
aaaaaahhhh....
cross fingers

she's strong this girl
=D she'll get out of any mess

ZOu said...

FBZ :) ♥