BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday 26 June 2010

Last night..

I fell in love without you..♥
I waved good bye to that heart of mine ♫




And came the point where you realised,
There is nothing left to save..

There is nothing left to fight for..

There is nothing left to mend..

There is nothing left..

No more matters what happened..
No more matters where it all went wrong..
No more matters why we could not save it..

♫Every aching wound will cauterize and bruise,
In memory of what we used to call in love..♥

Time heals it all, they say..
Time itself caused the wound, how will It heal it?

Everything happens for a reason, they say..
Still can not figure out the reason this time.

Last night i fell in love without you..
I fell in love, indeed.. ♥
I fell in love with the night,
I fell in love with the song..
I fell in love with the memories..♥
I fell in love without you...

And again, came the point where you realised,
Dreams remain dreams,
Promises are made to be broken,
The Past never come back..

Fight not against your fate,
You cannot control it..

Try not to write your destiny,
It was written beforehand..

Love not what's forbidden,
Tears are the only things you'll get back..

Yes, Last Night i fell in Love..
without you..♥

Farah .x.

0 comments: