BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 24 June 2010

Perhaps not till the end..

It's raining..♥


i ain't missing you..


i want to dance with you..♥


show me the way to the ballroom..


i want to be in your arms and forget everything else..♥


i want to look into your eyes and hear you whisper in my ears..


it won't stop raining tonight and i know this feeling won't ever go away..♥


the feeling of being in love with you..♥
the feeling i have when you look into my eyes..


tonight..
i just remembered i will love you forever..♥




zou..



2 comments:

Boobzette said...

I love this post.
EVEN IF I so want to slap you hard, but I won't. One because practically it won't be possible and two, you aren't to be blamed.
I love you Doule.
And I'll miss you <3

ZOu said...

I knew you were going to mention the slap part : GO TO SLEEP YOU CHEDE! ♥
Ima miss you too >_> ILY sunshine :)