BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday 16 June 2010

The Beginning of a New Life..

That's how Ani called TODAY.

Don't ask me why.

I am supposed to be a new me as from today.
Fact is that, today is coming to an end and i am still the old me.
I did not try to be a new person today.
No.
I woke up at 11 21 a.m. and said Good Morning to people who were already heading towards their After Noon.
I was begged by two bitches to be happy.
I tried smiling ---> Don't ask what happened >_>

I laughed instead :) Because it was playing "Sagar kinaré" whatever and i remembered Pit and his imaginary friend Sagar.

OKAY : I AM NO MORE LAUGHING NOW -.-
Good Night people.
Ihateyou.
Iamsofedupofwriting.
Gotohellallofyou.

4 comments:

Boobzette said...

Doule ><

ZOu said...

Boule ><

Anii said...

happy today tho

ZOu said...

I can see your pic :) Ass hole♥