BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 14 June 2010

Because you are my world♥

~All i know, is that you're the nicest thing I've seen.~

[[Ani's song -.-]]
[[NO, you ain't the nicest thing I've seen!!!]]

Well, this blog was supposed to be wholly dedicated to ----> THEM!
But, i ended up talking about ----> HIM! 
Sucks :) 



Dear World (YES!!! You are my World♥),

Stop loving me this much.
Stop giving me so much.
Stop caring for me that much.

I was once loved more than this, and my heart was broken.
I was once given a lot more than what you can give me, and i could not take care of it.
I was once the center of some one's world, but i ended up losing my faith.

People of my heart,
I do not have the power to love you back.
I do not know how to care for people.
I will give very little, compared to what you gave me.

But still,
I'll always be there when you need me.
I'll always be true to you.
I'll always be your friend.

I might not be the shoulder you can cry on,
But I'll wipe your tears.
I might not be the hands holding you when you fall,
But I'll always stop you from falling.
I might not be the best listener,
But I'll always listen to all your crap.

Cause i love you..
Maybe not as much as you love me,
But i do.. <3

And you are my world..♥



And i know, tu hai to, i'll be alright!!!

WLOL..ZOu♥
(In case you are dumb---> You are actually all dumb :P MKZ :P WLOL=With Lots Of Love)

I'm quoting someone who's a class above, someone MIGHTY ---> "Pa kit mw mo doule.mpu mort sinn." 
This post is yours♥
And thanks♥

4 comments:

Boobzette said...

Mo gagn :'( ek sa line pou moi la ):
Nimps
Mkt mo doule <3

ZOu said...

To mm m soleil♥

Anii said...

<3 <3

ZOu said...

partou to mm la :P mkt