BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 19 May 2011

Biatch :)

It's not that I hate you.
Not the least actually.

It's just that you should get a life -.-

Seriously,
Can't you see?
You are one FAT bitch.



You've got enough people as it is,
To warm up your FAT ass.
Can't you stop running after the world?
Don't you get it dude/girl/whatever?
You are a BITCH.
And we are so fed up of you and your crappy attitude.


You always do this.
And we were all wrong when we thought you were different from the rest.
You are just one filthy thing,
You need to grow up :)
It will do you some good,

And maybe you won't have to run after everyone's man to get some attention ^^


It would not surprise us if you end up as one lonely ugly old thing. ^^
That IS exactly what you deserve.
Do us a favour, yeah? GET YOURSELF A DILDO or whatever sex toy.


Good Night,
I SINCERELY hope you die in your bitchy sleep.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are such a terrible writer

ZOu said...

thank you so much.

Sonia said...

I hate these home-wreckers as I call them. They really annoy me!!! Whoever that person is, she should really get a life. I know one girl who cannot help it but go after every girl's boyfriend... And God knows how much I hate her!!!!!

ZOu said...

I can totally feel you.
This one loves being at the center of the world -.-
And apparently she LOVES her boyfriend so much.
Anyways, as you said in your post, it is somehow necessary to have such people around :)