BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 31 May 2011

1/2 2011 (:

You touched my heart, 
You touched my soul (:


May is ending,
I am so not looking forward to June,
And we have already gone through half the year,
Nothing great's been happening!


Time flies,
Seriously,
And when the Time is gone,
We remember we have left so many things undone,
So many things unsaid,
So many things incomplete and behind us,



I get the impression that most of the time,
We run,
We run from the things which we are meant to complete,
We run from the truth we are meant to face,
At the end of the day,
We just keep running from everything,
And that's why we probably have the feeling of something missing in our lives sometimes,


Everyday I realise,
There are so many things I need to tell so many people,
But I just can't,
And I run away from these talks,


I realise,
How little I have forgotten of my past,
Be it the recent past or those dating from four to five years ago,
I constantly lie to myself,
When someday I woke up and some things came out of my mouth unexpectedly,
I realise I have so not forgotten all the things I went through,
All the things I have felt,
All the things I should have left behind for good.


One night I went to sleep,
I was 14, I was immature, I was dumb, 
Then, the next morning I wake up,
And I realise I am 20,
I have grown up and I have come a long way, 
But the nightmares of me being 14 and doing horrible mistakes still haunt me,


I realise there is no way going back and mending those,
I realise till the rest of my life,
I will remember every single detail about the past,
No matter how fast we get through it,
No matter how far it goes from our today,
Our past is just always scotched to us!


I wish I could write sth about you since I am terribly missing you today :/ But yeah, I just realised I don't even know how you look like right now, 
It's been practically one year I have not seen you,
And people say it's a small world -.-"


And love is blind and that I knew when,
My heart was blinded by you♥



James is so on! =]


I know you well, I know your smell.
I've been addicted to you. [=



Goodnight my lover (6) Leul :)
Goodnight people ^^


zOu (: 






Wherever you are in the world, the moon is never bigger than your thumb ♥

0 comments: