BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday 27 May 2011

Truth, Bitter Truth!

It's been a boring week!


Holidays cannot be boring! >.>
Apparently I have serious phobias :) 
Life is beautiful!
I need to get a job because UoM is a bitch =]
My life is so perfect.


Last night an old friend of mine made me wonder whatever happened to us?



Relationships are always complicated.
How could we have been best friends,
If all along it was not sincere?

When we re-think of those days,
When we re-read those awesome convos,
It does make us wonder,
What were we?

Why did we end up hating each other so much?
How could we not forgive each other?
How could we hurt each other that much?
Is friendship a bipolar relationship?
Is is possible to love someone so much,
And from time to time hate them?
Or was it just mere hypocrisy?

Probably the most difficult question to answer,
Because if it was hypocrisy,
Then we've been hypocrites towards each other,
Why then?
Because you wanted us to pay for saving your life?
You see, if you I did not loved you,
It would not matter whether you died or not,
But for you?
It was always a feeling full of bitterness,
Could you not pay us back for saving you by simply loving us?
What did you achieve by behaving in such a way?

You once were our best friend,
And today,
You stand alone,
I know,
Because you have never had any true friends,
I have been there for you as long as I could,
But you always ended up hurting me,
Be it directly or indirectly,
Today,
It hurts to remember you were once so close to us,
It hurts even more because you could never consider us as your own,
Maybe you were too selfish,
Or maybe you just ain't human enough to feel anything!

But yeah, some people remain mysteries!
Actually each and every one of us are mysteries, and it takes very few and sincere people to discover who we truly are,
At the end of the day, we are either left with people who know us from top to bottom,
Or with people who pretend they know everything about us!
This is the story of our lives and we have to put up with it and keep going.

I need to get a life.
Good Night People!

3 comments:

Sonia said...

When you find an answer...please tell me. I don't know why I am having so much hate and negativity around me lately...I guess I have an idea - I just speak my mind and tell people the bitter truth. People pretend they know someone, they don't really take time to really know the person and they just decide "Oh I am going to hate that person." I think that it's unfair towards both people...sometimes, the people you hate can turn out to be your closest friends and people who are actually close to you can turn out to be mere hypocrites =]
I wish that you don't have to deal with such people anymore
xx

ZOu said...

Nice-I just read your post : I wish you don't have to deal with such people anymore either.

I agree about the "people who are actually close to you can turn out to be mere hypocrites =]" ---> I am still going through that and seriously I will never find the answer. It takes years to build up the greatest friendship/or any other rel and it takes no time,really, to discover it was not worth it.

Sonia said...

I know what you mean :) I am tired really of telling people what I think about them...their pride is hurt and in their hate, they will make the whole world hate you as well... I think they should really think first and open their mouths later but then people will never change...shitty people will remain shitty =] If you're true to yourself and to others, you'll never be alone