BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 9 March 2014

A Page From My Diary

"And then, along the way, people stopped caring much. No messages, no calls, no friends. When I left all behind, everyone left me behind too. I was like a nobody; the years of fun, friendship and craziness were all gone. I did not matter anymore; my fears, my worries, my pains were being ignored and my laughter faded a little every day.  I stopped believing in myself, i stopped writing, i stopped dreaming and i stopped hoping. I lived for the sake of it. Nothing else mattered anymore. I was a forgotten page to the book of Life and i gave up all hopes of being read ever, again.  My whole life was just a boring routine now, with no one to laugh, cry or share my breath.  I had become that lonely person whom people did not worry much about because at the end of the day they knew she would survive.  And no one cared how, they just knew she would. Everyday the lights of hope would burn out in a corner of my life and i did not bother to turn it on again. As the months went by, I became this dark person. with no words, no smile, no laughter, no craziness. I had probably lost everything, but I never cried, I forgot to cry perhaps, or was I scared to approve of my loneliness? All i was looking forward to now, was going to college and leaving behind this world, these people, those angry friends.  Maybe i was planning a new beginning or maybe I just wanted to get away from here.

all in all, i had lost myself and saw no hopes of ever finding the true me again. that part of me was probably dead, and the dead never come back."

Something I found in one of my folders.
AAH! I love me, I can come up with awesome shits!

Pink Nose


0 comments: