BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday 12 March 2014

Confuseddotcom!

So, after this long convo with Damry,
Followed by this long convo with myself,
I am completely convinced that this is just a rebound.
YES! I can rebound, after 4 years.
I am AH-mazing!

NO!
This is just like a stupid teenage crush. The teenager inside of me is taking over!


Moving on!
Let's write something legit, shall we?

Life is a happy song! Let's all dance and stop being worried about stupid stupid stupid things!
Let's all be T.H [[♡]] 
Haters gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate. 
Slapsgiving is around the corner. You know what to do? :)

Also, SHUT UP Life!
Stop making me fall in love with everyone,

I can't do that?
I can't become that crazy person who just fall in love every time,

I AM NOT THAT PERSON.
I HATE DK.


Okay, this post is lame. Lame. Lame.
Tom tom tom tom tomly tom! LALALALALA!

Good Night,
I need to think,

About this whole damn situation,
Stop confusing me world! >.<

END.

0 comments: