BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday 8 March 2014

I hate you (like I love you)

10 things I hate about you,

I absolutely and completely hate everything about you.
You are annoying as hell.
I hate that I can't talk to you, because you make me nervous.
I hate that you are perfect.
Perfect for me, at least,

I hate that you like everything that I like,
I hate seeing you, it makes me go cray cray,
I hate everything you do,
I hate your stupid stupid opinions about everything,
Because SHUT UP! You can not be that guy, the one I have been dreaming about for so long,
Just stop meeting everything on my stupid checklist,
Stop ruining my life,
And -.- I can't even complete this stupid post :(
I hate you.
My hate for you is as strong as Blair's hate for Chuck.
My hate for you has no boundary.
STOP.
I hate you a little more than I hate Tom Hiddleston. And that's a very very very big deal.
I hate that I have this huge crush on you and I am constantly on panic mode when you message me.
I hate you and everything you say,
I hate that you can actually do things I want,
I hate that you know everything about what I love,

And you know what?
GO TO HELL!
Because you are driving me crazy. Completely crazy.

And that's horrible. 
I hate you (like I love you) : "Someone, call a doctor, got a case of a love bipolar!"

You are the Drama King to my Drama Queen-ness!

x

0 comments: