BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 6 March 2014

Live the Dream!

I am living the dream!

Haven't we all said that, at one point in our lives?
Sometimes, out of ignorance,
And sometimes, genuinely,
Because sometimes dreams do come true,
And if we are lucky, we get to live our dreams,
And we get to enjoy every single second of it,
It is truly magical!

We all have so many dreams,
Not all of them are going to be fulfilled,
Some might,
Some won't, ever,
Just be thankful if even one tiny part of your dream comes true,
Because not everyone lives to see what they have wished for come true,
Don't curse yourself because you wish you had asked for something else,
We all have this moment where something we want happens, and we are like "I wish I had asked for something else!"
Don't do that,

Enjoy what you get,
Embrace the moment,
Even if it's a tiny thing,
Be happy and live it,
Because not everyone are as lucky as you are,

I am living the dream!
MY DREAM!
And I am probably one of the happiest persons in the Universe right now,

I don't care what the world thinks,
I feel so lucky,
I am doing so many things I always dreamt of,
And it's worth it,

And you know what,
When tiny dreams of yours start coming true,
You have hope,
Hope that even your craziest and most surreal dreams are going to come true one day,
And it makes the journey of life a little less painful and boring,
Because you believe one day,
That one dream might come true as well!

Happy Thursday World!

ZOuBanana! [[Eat bananas, it decreases stress! If you are constantly on panic mode like ME, then go bonkers on bananas :D]]

0 comments: