BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 9 March 2014

Eleven Years of ShareeZOu ♡

We've been lucky in love friendship.
We found each other, again, when the rest of our world stopped making sense,
We learnt to appreciate the power of our relationship, again and better, when we lost in every other battles,
We found each other, when Life was giving up on us,
And we made Life worthwhile by being there for each other,
And by living each other's dreams,

I love you,

The real thing,
I love you so much, 
You made me realise that friendship is not something that happens overnight,
Friendship is like a plant,
You have to take care of it, water it, talk to it, and value it,
You have to protect it,
Friendships that you are lucky to have, are those that have lasted years,
Those that took years to consolidate,
It went through storms, broken promises, secrets not kept, but also, love.
A love so intense, nothing else can be compared to it,
Friendships like these need to be handled with care,
Eleven years of you,
Eleven years of trying to understand you and trying to figure you out,
And I don't even need that now,
Neither do you [[Miaow- your trademark]],
Eleven years of us and deep conversations about going to the washroom happens!
Yeah,
Eleven years of us and we both end up dreaming about me and DK,
Eleven years of us and viber wants to commit suicide, and Mark is still not getting those socks!
Eleven years of us and I don't think I could ask for better,




You are my happy ending!
You are always there when I need to dramatise about boys and fictional boyfriends,

You are there when I wake up and you are still there when I go to bed,

You are not the usual kind of friendship,
You are the special one,
The one who'll slap you [[twice]] in your face and ask you to get your shits together [[with love]]!
The one who will supervise your private conversations with guys and get shit done when you are on panic mode! 
The one who will fight for you, against all odds and rationality!

You are the crazy kind of friendship,
The one who will ask you if you know any special prayers for repenting [[GETALIFE]],
The one who will constantly remind you what a mistake all your exes were. [[SERIOUSLY, I can't even acknowledge one of these guys. What was that? BLINDNESS?]]
The one who will miaow you on every line because they know you by heart!

You are the true kind of friendship,
The family-type!
And I know we are going to last forever,

Even if nothing does,
We are going to,
Because we are the real deal! 

And I love us!

srk 

2 comments:

shareeza said...

Awwwww mannn! :D this made me smile big time :) Iloveyou. True, our friendship has reached another level now :)

ZOu said...

you are the sunita to my srk-ness!
Iloveyoutoo JigarKaTukra!

Another level, definitely. It can not be touched or damaged by petty things anymore.

x