BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday 1 March 2014

Work for it :)

Write about Spring, somebody said.

Is Spring when flowers grow again?
You know, when Rats tells Meow to smile because every flower blooms again?
Yeah, this is Spring,

Well, I'll write about Spring when I experience it,

Because right now, it's still cold,
And my favourite song is playing,
It's dark :)

"Stars can't shine, without darkness."

AHH! Whoever came up with this quote, I LOVE YOU!
This is such a nice quote, especially for desperate people like me and JKT :P
Working so hard and still wondering when we will get plucked from the tree,

Don't mind this reference :)

But, true,
Every flower blooms again,
And every one has to go through dark moments to finally find the light :)
Life is not an easy path,

But it's worth all the pain and darkness,

AAAAAH! ATIF!
Sorry, Atif just came up on my playlist. TU JAANE NAAAA!
Such a heartbreaking song, I used to listen to it every night in memory of this guy I used to love. LAME!

It's such a beautiful song though,
See,

This is what I'm talking about,
This used to be like such a horrible moment of my life,
And now, I got over it,
I can listen to this song and smile,
I don't have to keep crying over it,
I had the power to watch my whole world fall apart and still come out of it smiling,
We can all do this,
We can all come out of the darkness smiling happily,
Because as we go through it,
We realise there are so much more to Life,
We realise we still have more to achieve,
We realise we still have so many things to acquire,
And we look for the light,
Even if it hurts,
Even if we are lost,
We work hard and make sure the sun rises again,
Because, yeah,
Sometimes Life is not fair and the sun does not SIMPLY rise overnight,
We have to work for it,
We have to help ourselves,
And-you know how it goes right?-God will help you!

This post is definitely not related to last night, but still,
It's a better post than the morning one :)

PinkNose :)

0 comments: