BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday 1 March 2014

Hello, March! I hate you - passionately =D

What? February is over? 
It's like the end of an era. *Drama*
Well, March can be pretty great too,
Except for the fact that it's full of essays and presentations.
Yeah, shut up MARCH >.< Let me have fun :(

Last night, I had this really great post all written up and then I thought I shouldn't post it,
No one ends February with a sad post! :)
It started with this quote from Parenthood : "It's crazy how you can love someone so much and still want them to go."
Yeah, that would have been a pretty depressing and sad post.

Let's move on to March!

I don't even know which season we are in,
It never snowed and I feel like I am cursed,
My one chance to dance in the snow >.>

I am doing my essay, yeah, that's right,

Nailing this shit!
Okay, joke. I am so lazy, I don't even want to study anymore,
I just want to sleep on my couch and watch amazing movies,
And dream of Tom,
Because let's face it, Tom is blessing people's dreams all over the world,
Especially mine,
Okay, boring. Tom is getting boring. 


I am excited because.
No I am not excited. I am not high either.
I am in geeky mode. I am going to study.
Yeah, that's the right decision.

I will thank myself later, when I have the best job on earth. [[LAME!]]

I'll write an awesome post tonight.
Yeah,
After all the flooding emotions from last night,
I definitely need to write a post about it!

xoxo
ZOuBanana! :)

0 comments: