BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 3 March 2014

I Miss You =D

I miss you,

I miss your stupid texts,
Especially the one you send at 3 in the morning to tell me there are roosters in QB!
And those texts you send me when you can not cram any more laws,

And those texts when you are missing people from the past,
Or just telling me how sexy you-know-who is!

I miss you being a bitch to me,
Asking me to drug myself so we can meet the next day,
Telling me to suck it up because I keep whining about some random guy,
Stating the obvious-how lame I am because I keep complaining about every single thing,

I miss seeing you,
Your fat and black face with a hole in it :D
The hole in your leg. You know the one that is so weird it freaks me out :)
I miss your hugs,

The bones-crushing one,
The one you usually give me in the middle of the bus station when we meet!

I miss your calls,

The random ones,
The one when we were young and in love,
When you would call me to tell me you saw my crush,

And I miss getting in random buses with you,
Just because we were in panic-mode or because you wanted to know how the new UBS was!
I miss the school bus and our crazy convos!
I miss singing with you, in the bus,


I miss your songs,
You singing-is a class above!
I miss that so much,

Especially when you replace the words with my name :)

I miss you so much I could get on a plane, right now, and get back home TERE LIYE! =]

It's crazy how I miss you,
Every day,
And I can't wait for you to be here,
With me :)

I miss every moment we shared together,
But I am not sad,
Because there's still so much we need to do,
We need to rock this world!
We need to be crazy together-the London way!
We need to live together and fulfill all our craziest dreams-TOGETHER!

xoxo
ZOu :)

0 comments: