BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 11 December 2011

Christmas is near! :)

I woke up early and felt like writing here again,
Probably I was bumped into the head last night since I keep wanting to write just 2 hours after I told myself I could no longer write a word and I probably can not come up with great things either but I can still combine the words and write some 3 to 4 paragraphs ---> This thing makes me quite smiley because I don't feel like I failed anymore. Writing is sacred.


It's 5 in the morning here and the world is still sleeping.  It feels awesome to wake up and open your windows and hear not a single sound apart from the chirping of happy birds [or sad ones? How would I know :S Their songs are quite cheerful actually-they must be happy!] :) I don't have to run downstairs to go wake my baby niece today because she ain't home. I will just sit here and write :)


Last night I wrote some three pages in my diary and I will soon post it here because I kinda loved what I wrote even if it won't make sense to most of the people reading it [it will for a bunch of peeps]. 






It's nearly Christmas and I am loving the fact that wherever I go-the Christmas tree and the Christmas feeling is already on :) I love how everywhere is crowded with crazy people around Christmas time :) I love how every street in town is happily decorated during this season of the year. Christmas is surely the best time of the year [apart from February OFC :O] :) People shop like insane during this time of the year, including ME :) I got myself like one thousand gifts already :) HOHO! Santa is early this time and I am loving it :)


The only thing lacking is SNOW :) I wish we had white Christmases here too :/
Oh well, we shall just tackle with what we have for now :)



Merry Chrishopping People!


xoxo
ZOu ♥

0 comments: