BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday 10 December 2011

Sometimes people write the things they can't say ♥

Been sitting in front of my keyboard and my screen since ages,
I don't feel like I know how to write anymore,
Either I lost my muse,
Or I have always been a terrible/horrible writer,


I keep writing some 5 lines and then deleting everything,
Because it either makes no sense,
Or it is too depressing,
I feel so pathetic when I can not come up with awesome writings on my blog,
It's been ages I did not post anything meaningful.
I should probably just give up on writing,
Like I gave up on so many things I used to love,


Writing used to be the only thing through which I could express my deeper feelings,
My deeper thoughts,
My deeper pains,
And here I am,
Nothing on my mind,
Nothing to give to this blog of mine.






I realised it is probably people who made me feel this way,
Every time I write something I have to give explanations to people so they don't take it the wrong way,
Every time I write something about how horrible the people around me can be, every single person I am not even aiming at starts thinking I am talking about them,
And this brought me here.
I can not write anymore,
And if I happen to forget how to write beautiful things,
It will be all your fault,
People.


I feel naked when I can't produce wonderful combinations of words on my blog,
It's like I am someone without any goal in life,
Because writing is to some point all my life,
I love writing♥


Like Damn-Ree said,
Some people truly have the wrong influence on me,
I should just stop listening to what people say,
I should just stop wondering how people will feel about what I write,
Because at the end of the day,
All the things I say,
All the things I write,
Are to some extent nothing but the truth,
And if facing the truth is difficult for some,
Then,
I don't think I can help! :)

Happy Saturday People.

Hoping I can get back to writing soon.
xoxo


ZOu♥

4 comments:

Digital Marketing Agency Pakistan said...

Browse 1800+ premium responsive WordPress themes and professional multipurpose wordpress templates free with advanced functionality and awesome 24/7..

Monnika Jacob said...

I never would've thought that you could write like this. Absolutely, we can write all the things that can we can't say to others. It is the best technique to approach others and make your voice heard to others easily. Please write some more parts of this. PhD dissertation writing services

Anonymous said...

Explore exciting job opportunities in Dubai on our modern and user-friendly job portal.https://informer.pk

Anonymous said...

Explore exciting job opportunities in Dubai on our modern and user-friendly job portal. https://informer.pk/