BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 13 December 2011

Rainy Days in the Cold and Grey Town :)

Today I woke up to one of the best feelings on earth :) I woke up to the sound of heavy rain falling and tapping against my window :)
It felt like I was back to school days the only good/different thing about it was that I did not have to wake up to actually get ready to go,

I could stay in bed and listen to the rain fall all morning ♥
It rained all day and I just sat on a couch watching the rain fall,
It was BLISS :)
Probably because I grew up in a rainy town and I went to school nearly drenched all my Life,

And having rainfall after ages made me a happy bitch today :)
The only thing missing was Home and Anii♥
Home, where the Heart is and where the Heart will remain :)
I missed sitting on that old bench of ours and watching the rain falling.

I missed hearing the noise it made when it fell against the roof.
I missed seeing people running down the street :)

I missed being in the heart of the cold and grey town today,

I missed being where I left my heart today,
I will probably miss this place all my Life and 
I will probably have the same feeling each time it will rain ♥


I love having rain at this time of the year because it reminds me of a pretty special End of Year when it would not stop raining and when I had the best times of my Life ♥


This post is to tell you how amazing it is to have the feeling of the rain falling on my face again,
And to wish you all a very Rainy December ♥






xoxo
ZOu♥


[P.S I am in an AMAZING mood-PLEASE don't start fucking up my mood people. I am sincerely fed up :) END.]

0 comments: