BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 5 December 2011

Mood : Happy! :)

Happiness is a mood,not a destination.


This quote is so true,
I am in a very happy mood and I feel like I am flying =]
Reason : None actually.
Or probably just the fact that I am on holidays and I do not have to go to classes everyday and put up with the usual drama(smiling,being nice to people I don't know,pretending everything is just so near to perfect.)!
And maybe just because I got to meet the people I love,
Who no matter where they are on the globe,
Still come back every year to make me smile big times!



One main reason for a happy mood would be : DECEMBER of course :)
YES! It IS a big deal,
December is a happy month,
With lots of merriness,
And it feels great to be actually merry this year,
It's been so many *holidays* I haven't been merry!

Happiness is a mood,not a destination.

We cannot always be happy,
Because Life is NOT about being HAPPY,
Sometimes it's about settling for what's better for us,
Sometimes it's about giving up on things,
Sometimes it's about laughing over happy moments,
And sometimes it's about crying over messed up situations.

Life is not about being happy,
Because no one is always happy,
I doubt anyone would actually see themselves as they are in the Mirror of Erised,
Because we all want more,
We all regret the past,
We all need to forsake what we like the most.

Happiness is a mood,not a destination.

Make the most of your happy mood,
Because it will help you go through your miseries and sorrows!
When you are in a happy mood,
LAUGH OUT LOUDLY,
Don't care about people,
Live your dreams,

Because Happiness does not come everyday,
Happiness does not last for hours,
It fades away quickly.

Have a VERY HAPPY HOLIDAY! 

ZOu♥

0 comments: