BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday 23 December 2011

My Letter To Santa :D

Nearly Christmas :)
High time to write your letters to Santa if you didn't do it yet,people!


I WANT this >.<




Dear Santa,


This year was BLISS :) I will ignore the few horrible things I went through and just remember the awesome things I got :)
I had one of the most amazing birthdays ever :) 

And now I am living the best Holiday of my Life :)
What shall I ask for more? I am having loads of happy moments and that is quite enough :)
My best friend is near me :)

My other best friend cut her fingers because she is dumb and we are having no fights [we are a couple ikr!] :D
And Life is smiling at us ♥
I got so many amazing people around me and so many great moments to look back and smile that I am not sure if I should be asking for anything more :)
Bugger off :P



I will just ask for some more smiles and laughter :)
And maybe a Dhunki? -.- NO! I don't need Dhunki :P He is my forever crush and I am happy :D

But yeah, if Imran/Ranbir could just be available? (A) Okay-I am joking :D I got my dose with Ek mein aur Ekk Tu and Rockstar AND the Mauritian Dhunki :D


Well, a Teddy is always welcome on Christmas :) Don't you dare forget Santa or I'll make sure your elves are raped :D

Love,

ZOu [The gana way : Dhunkie] :D


I love how this year everything is brighter :)
And I love the people responsible for this PLUS I am loving myself MORE since I am responsible for my being a happy bitch!

Let us just forget the difficult phases since Christmas is supposed to be THE happy season of the Year :D


P.S. I love how google is all HOLY-days-y :D And How the Snow falls when you tell it to :P SNOW *_*


xoxo

0 comments: