BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday 2 December 2011

Happy 336th day of the year!

This post was originally written on the 01.12.11.


It's been raining for some times now,


I love when it rains,


Everywhere becomes gloomy and darkish,


It's the feeling of GOOD days creeping in!






I ended my paper 20minutes earlier,


20 minutes left for HOLIDAYS!

I can not wait any longer,



I know I deserve them this year>.<






It's been a good year,


With some quite horrible moments,


Now, don't we all have these?









No smile can be left without a teardrop,

No sorrow is complete without a silly smile,






Yes, have we all not been through amazing, yet awful days?


Of course, with each new day like these,


We learn to give up a little on our wildest dreams,


We learn to hope a little more for well deserved happiness,


We learn to forsake some friends,


We learn to be independent,






Because at the end of the day,
No one really matters,
It's about you,


And only YOU!


Have a good December with loads of snow,merriness,gifts,laughter and some tears to bid 2011 Ciao!



xoxo
ZOu ♥

0 comments: