BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday 10 December 2011

It's not always easy to count your blessings!

Count your blessings, she told me.
I would,
I do actually,
But every time I find myself picking up my blessings along the path of Life,
All I can collect are thorns,
The miseries outweigh the blessings,
Of course I am grateful for the happy moments I get to live,
I am happy I have people who are there for me,
I am happy I have this Life,


And I always count those wonderful blessings,
But I can not deny the fact that I come across the same pain again and again,
And actually more often,
Then how can I close my eyes on the pain?
How can I just go along this path happily counting and collecting my few blessings?



This line was probably made up by people who are most of the time happy and for people who keep whining all the day,
I am probably a whiner,
But I don't actually give a damn,
Because this is the real me,
I keep trying to find happiness in every little thing I do,
And all I come across is mere sorrows.


No, I am not quite complaining this time,
I am just making it clear that I have not had my share of happiness yet,
And sometimes I feel like I will never get it,
Sometimes I feel like I will be left behind,
Always.


And yes, I know what I have and I am grateful for that,
If I was not,
Then most of you would probably not even be near to my ♥
I let you in,
I let them in,
Because I know your worth,
And I know theirs,
But these few blessings cannot make up a Life,
Sometimes to keep going,
You need genuine things,
You need to feel like it IS a genuine smile,
You need to feel it is a genuine laughter,


Because it is not always that easy to laugh with the people you love and remembering,
I wonder how long I can fake it :)


Piouks :)

ZOu♥

0 comments: