BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday 10 December 2011

Real Friends Win Over Fake Smiles =]



I was ordered to write a post on fake smiles,
But I think I wrote too much about fake smiles and fake friends for this semester/year.
I shall probably just get back to the blessing of having people who know how to make you feel better when you just wrote about how terrible a writer you can be or about how fake your life can be.  It is probably very rare that you will come across somebody in life who can make you feel better just by being a listener or just by being present.  


We all have good friends, but it take a very special and sincere friend to know what your deepest wounds are, without actually hearing about it from you.  It take a very genuine friend to make you smile just after you got your heart broken into millions of pieces by a guy you loved.  It take a very true friend to know how to make you feel again after you gave up on all your dreams and after Life gave up on you.


Yes, I am certainly the one person who constantly write about how hypocrite my good friends can be or about how a loner I am.  But it takes only that one real friend of yours to understand that none of these are aimed at her/him, because that one friend has been there in your darkest hours and she/he wiped your tears every time you cried and he/she laughed with you every time Destiny brought back some light in your life.  


No matter how many times I say I am loner, and no matter how many times I say no one can actually feel the way I do, I know you will and I know you will never leave my side even if I leave my own.  Because you have the power to make me believe again, you have the power to make me rise from my ashes.  I will maintain that I live quite a fake life but I will never deny that somehow you are the only true thing in my Life. You are one of the best things that happened to me and I know that if I close my eyes, you will be there to guide me at every step of my Life.
Certainly, sometimes I feel I lost you, but the truth is that I did not and I won't ever because I carry you in my heart and you are one of the most important things about me,


I have many friends, and most of them are nearly all hypocrites, and I have you : this makes the whole difference.
You are not the rest and you will never be, because you have read my deepest fears, you have known my darkest sins :)
And I carry you in my heart,

I carry you with me ♥


Always. x


ZOu♥

0 comments: