BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 11 December 2011

Rainy Afternoons :)

This morning I sat alone in a crowded place and I was instantly reminded of the school attic.  I felt like I was back to that attic on those rainy afternoons where we would anxiously wait for the bell to ring in the hope of catching the school bus despite the many staircases we have to run along and the many people we have to bump into.





I remember those rainy afternoons when we would sit in the attic waiting for the bell to ring and looking through the little windows and seeing nothing but the mist.  The attic used to be dark on afternoons like these, and if you would just sit there you would smell ; fresh paint mixed with the smell of old wood. 

The rain would fall noisily on the roof and we would hear the bell ringing on the other side of the street.


I remember those days when we would run in the rain and try to catch the school bus; we would run across the crowded corridors till we reached outside.
I love how it would keep raining all the way to Vacoas and how I would watch the rain fall against the glass of the bus. I love how I would start writing things on the glasses and be a happy me :)






I remember those afternoons in the attic when it was dark ♥
Those were probably the best memories I will carry all my Life :)
In moments like those, one could sit back and make Life-Changing Decisions because in moments like those you would leave the world behind you :) Everything would seem so easy and so perfect.



I still remember those afternoons in the attic and I can still smell the paint :)
I can still hear the rain falling :)
Everything is still the same,

The only difference is that I am not there anymore,
I am just miles away and I miss being the girl sitting under those roofs waiting for the bell to ring on rainy afternoons.♥


Have a Good Night Wonderful People,
Everything is so peaceful tonight,
xoxo


ZOu♥

0 comments: