BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 20 December 2011

Holy Highness :D

Some days away from Christmas :)
I am LOVING Holidays this year :)
And I am loving each and every thing about my life [Okay not each and every, but mostly loving it] :)
The only thing wrong is the weather? I am literally BLACK.

I hate getting a tan -.- 
I love being pretty :)
A tanned Zou ain't pretty -.-







Anyways, this post is to tell you to make the most of your holidays :)
Mine = HEAVENLY 

I don't even feel like wondering how miserable I will be once I get back to school :)


I am high almost everyday : High on every thing :)
Well, I am back to the cheerful me and this is A GOOD THING : not for me but for the people around me, they don't have to complain about my moody self and my sulking faces :) 



Blah : HOLY DAYS!
Enjoy yourselves,

I'll be back with some proper posts soon.
xoxo


ZOu♥


[P.S. Highness=My new CAM :)]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ZOU CULLEN FTW :P

ZOu said...

Shareeza >.< TW SA? >.> SA FAM! BYE :P