BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 14 January 2014

Bling Blooh Blah :)

Alright.
I'm not sure if it's the New Year or all those essays due or Tom, [Oh Tom.], but I feel like posting a lot :)
Well, my posts do not really make sense nowadays,
But who cares? 
As long as I'm writing again :)
Writing is so sacred. And not writing for one year = trouble. I was troubled. Maybe depressive. Or unhappy.
I don't know.
While re reading my past posts, I found out how excited I used to be about going to Uni in London. And here I am :)
IN LONDON FFS!!!!!

And you know what? I am HAPPY. I am LIVING my dream.
AND YOU KNOW WHAT? This year will be the year of my life.
I have it all. On paper. The places I am going, the things I need to do at least once in my life, the crazy crazy adventures I'll go on.
I don't care what happens this year. I'm going to LIVE MY LIFE LIKE I'VE NEVER DONE IT BEFORE!
You should do it to :)

No matter where you are. WAKE UP!
LIVE.
What if you are not living your dream (like I am :D),
You'll live it tomorrow :)
I waited for three years, and now it's finally happening!!
Not letting go.

Don't care if I still do not have a Valentine this year =]
Or if I haven't kissed anyone in ages o.O
This year. I'm doing it all. 

Oh btw. I used to be so excited about snow in my past posts. WTH? Where's the snow man?
I'm still waiting. 
UK don't be crazy. Snow already >.<

YAY!
And you know what?
I'm not getting married to some random guys. I'm not getting married at all.

Still waiting for this guy. The one with the blue eyes, with the sexy moves, who can quote Shakespeare and what not, with the cutest damn expressions.
Yeah. Where do you get one of those? 

xoxo
ZOu (:

0 comments: