BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 23 January 2014

Happiness Is A Choice.

Come with me and you'll be
In a world of pure imagination =]


Who wouldn't?

Today was another amazing and crazy day!
We discovered the joys of Google (:
And became loons (:

You know that feeling that the world is giving you too much happiness? And you're scared it won't last? Yeah. That's me.
But do you also know that other feeling,
The one that whispers you should not care this time,
You should just embrace the happy days and not give a damn,
Because you are allowed to be happy!

LAUGH AND GO CRAZY,
Because you never know what's going to happen tomorrow,
And even if something does happen,
KEEP BEING HAPPY!
Because you can't cry over things that are gone or lost,

Just be happy,
Because Life is short and beautiful,
You just need to know how to appreciate it (:
You just need to know which moments to pick and remember,
You just need to know how to laugh even in the hardest moments =]

I used to be the grumpy thing,
Not laughing, not smiling, just sulking,
Nothing happened,
Nothing changed,
Nothing.
I just lost so many amazing moments of my life,
I just lost people who cared and who could have made a difference.
I lost so much.

And now, I gave up on that,
I gave up on being SAD,
I gave up on mourning,
I gave up on crying over things that are gone,

I became happy.

Believe it or not,
There's a switch,
And it's your choice.
Switch it on and you are happy,
Ignore it, and you'll lose the most beautiful things this life can offer you.
Switch it on and everything will make sense,
Ignore it, and you won't see where you are going and you will lose yourself.
Switch it on and nothing will be the same again,
The whole world will look like a better place =]

Believe me =]

I have been unhappy,
And I am happy,
It changes your whole world,
Take the step.
Accept your fate =]
Embrace the happiness!

It's your choice! 


Penning off now, my "man" is waiting for me (:
xoxo
ZOu =]

0 comments: