BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 19 January 2014

Love Failed Us.

''These violent delights, have violent ends'' -W.S.

Romeo & Juliet.
I found this quote in one of my old-really old blog posts-from another blog.
I can't believe I used to love someone so so so so much.
So much,
That I could not "love" again,
That I could not say yes to anyone again,
That I could not believe again,

Violent End.
It did have such a violent end.
So violent,

That I felt like an elephant walked on me,
That I felt like my heart EXPLODED,
That I felt like hope was DEAD!

Violent Delights.
Can't even remember those.
As long as they lasted though, they were wonderful.

[Why is someone hitting the wall next door?]

Basically, this quote, and all the other Shakespeare-an quotes which seem to be flooding in my old posts, reminded me of how deeply I can love,
How I give everything when I love,
How beautiful love is,
But also,
How so painful and bitter love can be,
How love can destroy your whole life,
How love can change you,

But above all,
How beautifully amazing it is to be in love with someone,
I just can't wait to have this feeling again,
It makes me so happy,
I'll probably not love like before,
But still,
It will be the best feeling in the world,

It will be like eating chocolate while riding a unicorn on a rainbow bridge. 
WHAT?
Are you serious -.-

Make me a willow cabin at your gate.

Alright,
Love.Definitely.Not.The.Moment.

xoxo
ZOu.

0 comments: