BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday 31 January 2014

TheOneThatGotAway?

You are the smoke to my high!
YAAAAY!
I sound like a 14 years old, singing this stupid song, 

You are the straw to my berry!
YES!!!
January is OVER!
We're the perfect two! YAAAY!
This song is so lame. I can't believe I am singing this stupid song. 

And Taylor Swift's Love Story. Omg. It used to be "our" song. Eww. LAME ALERT!

Anyways!
Happy Friday World!
It's raining. Again. It doesn't really matter.

Everything seems so perfect.
And the yellow umbrella is somewhere out there :)
Actually, I want to be someone's yellow umbrella :D
I am gifting myself one for my birthday :D

What if my ted is somewhere out there looking for a yellow umbrella? :D

Moving on,


I got a marriage proposal from Vandish :) Yes, getting married to this guy. Definitely. He likes Loki. He ROCKS! :D

Okay, I just stumbled on a Katy Perry song. SO DEPRESSING. The one that got away.
I HATE IT.
YES.
The feels :S


Well, 
This is my 251st post :)
And it's the last for this month,

February is going to be fabulous!
Have an amazing weekend world! 

xoxo
ZOu :)

0 comments: