BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday 22 January 2014

High On Life.

Only Lovers Left Alive.

I am high on LIFE!!!
SO SO SO HIGH!
I can't write my research proposal man.
Somebody PLEASE.write it for me.
I am just too high.

I love me.
I JUST GET HIGH RANDOMLY. DON'T EVEN NEED TO GET DRUNK.
Sometimes, sugar gets me high,
Sometimes, Sharee gets me high,
Sometimes, ANII and random guys on the train get me SO HIGH, I go kind of crazy :P
Sometimes, juice makes me high!

Sometimes, and most of the times, it's just Tom man!
I can't even describe how high this man gets me.

And, mostly, I am high on Life!
I love LIFE!
MY LIFE! 
MY PEOPLE!
Okay this is a load of crap.
Totally out of inspiration.
Can't think properly.
No sense.
Nonsense.
HIGH SENSE.haha.omg.
SHUT UP FARAH :@
GET A LIFE.


Yeah, so.

I'm having so much fun with Voldemort right now [code name]!
He is so effing awesome.

MAN! I have a crush on Voldemort!
This is scary. Who gets a crush on VOLDIE :S

Barney Stinson : PLEASE!

I love BARNEY.
But I also love Ted.
Alright, just getting off the subject again!

Just typing random craps. What?
I LOVE MY LIFE!!!!
SO MUCH :S

You are allowed to be happy =]


BE HAPPY! HAPPY "HAPPY" DAY!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAY!!!!
Okay.

I'm just going to calm down now.
I'm going off the hook man :S
I need to take control.
FFS. WHY ARE YOU SO HANDSOME AND PERFECT? WHY? JUST MARRY ME ALREADY >.<
BABIES. Awwww. Okay shut up?


xoxo

ZOu (:

0 comments: