BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 27 January 2014

Happy Birthday 777! :)

Happy 23rd =]
Getting old and better :)
Getting crazier and epic-er by day!
I love you man!
I hope this new year brings you all the good things in life: 

You know what I really mean yeah?
THE EFFING CHECK LIST!
This year, no matter WHAT, we are checking every single shit on this list =]


23 sounds like such a pure number.
When I was a mini me I used to think I'd get married at 23. WTF?
What was your dream?
This year is ours,

We are gonna go around the world,
And when we grow OLD,
We are going to say "When I was 23, I conquered the World" :)
And we are going to be proud and happy!


Make the most of 23, because I am pretty sure 24 is going to suck.
24 sounds like marriage proposal man :S

I feel sorry for you :D LOL!
Make 23 the best birthday you've had and make it last all year,

I'm gonna extend my birthday until January 2015 =]
It's gonna be OFF THE HOOK!

Anyways,
Dear Readers,
Today I learnt it's very important to tell every single person where you are going. Because that's growing up. OKAY?
So if you are going to poop, just let the world know, because that's called GROWING UP!
We are all for GROWING UP!
Growing up FTW!
Growing up should be your new motto for your 23rd birthday. Because you are too dumb and stupid :)


Also,
Today I went into a coma. Blame Miss 23. She is unpredictable. And scary. And she does the craziest shits ever. Like wth man? I'm not even coming out from under my bed :( It's really scary >.<


Alright, this was a quick post to say Happy Birthday to my Jigar Ka Tukra :)
ILOVEYOU!!!!!!!!!


ZOu :)

0 comments: