BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 30 January 2014

Missing the bus every morning! :)

"I dreamt I missed the bus! I think I am missing the bus in my life" -F.D [30/01/14]

Okay, I am such a drama-queen.
But really, don't you feel that sometimes you are missing on things you want in life?
Don't you ever feel you are going in the wrong direction?
Don't you ever feel like you made all the wrong choices?

I am probably missing mine.
The bus I am meant to take,
And I am probably taking the wrong bus every morning,
What if the bus i need to take is going in the opposite direction?
What if the bus i need to take is going to a completely different destination?

Maybe I made the wrong choices all along?
Maybe I am not supposed to be where I am,

Maybe I should have chosen the other way,
And go far far far from where I am right now?

Maybe,
Maybe NOT!
Maybe it's just another bus I am missing,

Maybe the bus I am missing is totally worth missing,
Maybe the bus I am missing is just going to crash somewhere?
Maybe I am on the right bus after all,
Because I am happy,
And I feel complete,
And I feel like everything makes sense,
And I feel like the world is mine!

You know what?
Even if I am taking the wrong bus,
And I am missing the bus every morning,
One day,
I'll eventually gather the courage to take the right bus,
And I'll go on the journey of my dreams,
The one that's hidden deep down my heart,
The one I don't tell anyone about,
The one I'm scared is too extreme,
I'll go on that journey and conquer all my fears,
And when I reach my destination,
I'll change the world :) I'll change MY world!

Yeah, I am probably missing my bus, 
But that doesn't mean I am taking the wrong bus either,
I just need to follow my heart :)

This probably did not make sense, yeah?
Don't worry, I was just talking to myself and trying to sort my dreams out :)
And you know what?
My friend told me "Stop OVER ANALYSING YOUR DREAMS, IT'S BAD FOR HEALTH!"

Happy Thursday!
I love you World!

xoxo
ZOu :)

0 comments: