BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday 17 January 2014

The Purest Form Of Love, Said She ♡

I can't believe I am actually saying this but I am afraid to LOVE!

You know, reading previous crazy stories about us, 
The shits we could come up with,
The moments we created,
The lines that marked us forever,
Those were just the golden days?

I don't know,
Somehow, after living through everything,
I feel like this is history,
There is no going back,
We can never be the same,
We can never just sit in a public place and chill and LITERALLY crap-talk.
I feel like we lost the magic we had,
The bond we had,
The thing that made us one.

But what was it?
What in the world was it that made us so perfect and amazing together?
Why did we lose the power to "entertain ourselves" ? [[A.R, 2014]]
Was it just friendship?
Or was it something beyond any kind of love?
Or were we soul-mates?


Then, why?
How?

Is it possible to grow apart that much if we were soul mates?
I don't know.
So many questions.
So many things going on in my mind right now.

Did we change I asked?
This is what I got as a reply: "We grew a crust around us/So the dirty world cannot steal us nor hurt us/
Because we are awesome people./We love each other, without needing each other.. and this is the purest form of love!!!"

Such a beautiful and wonderful thing to say.
The purest form of love.
No, I am not afraid of that kind of love,
I am just afraid I won't be able to live up to it?
I am just afraid I'll lose everything.AGAIN.


You know what?
I have the best friend[s] in the world!
No matter where, or when.

If one of us decide to stop and look back,
We just become insanely in love again!
We just realise that we do not need to be with each other everyday,
Or talk everyday,
Or talk in months,
We can go back to loving each other the same whenever we feel like it.
And maybe, this is the purest form of love.

Love is not that man who cares for you or give up on everything for you,
No, this ain't love.
Love is calling someone after months and telling them,
"Do you remember that crazy day we had?" And out of the blue, we just become the bestest of friends again, talking, gossiping, sharing, loving!
What a strange relationship, isn't it?
Some days you just sit there,
Alone, thinking, no one cares.

But all it takes is just one message,
And you realise,
You are not alone,
You still have the world's purest form of love,
What do you need more?

Don't be afraid to go back to that love.
Don't be afraid to look back and be happy.
It is such an amazing power to look back and not cry.

I honestly, am so afraid of Love.
The kind of love you have for a man, or a person you grow close to.
But after remembering all the good times we've been through,
I can say.
I won't be afraid of Love now.
At least not of the purest form of love :)
Because it changes your world,
It changes who you are,
It makes you genuinely HAPPY!

There's a quote of mine: "Together nothing was ever right,/ Apart everything shall be wrong."
It's probably four years old?
I love how I could come up with such lines.
That was the kind of love I was afraid of,
I gave so much to that kind of love,

And here's the kind of love that lasts: JaanE kyun Dil Jaanta Hai :D Tu Hai to I'll be alright! :)

Give everything in love. Not the wrong one. The right one. The pure one. The real one.
It will never hurt. Never.

"Yours in the ranks of death" haha!

xoxo
Far-Ha! :D 

P.S. Can we all take a moment to appreciate the fact that T.H is the perfect man for me? Thanks. 



0 comments: