BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 13 January 2014

Dear People!

I've been going through my older posts [[instead of writing a paper due on Wednesday (A)]] and I realised how awesome life is and how amazing relationships are.

Sometimes I wake up and I feel like giving up on everyone,
But after re-reading my posts,
I'll wake up HAPPY every morning.
I'll wake up to make things better =]
And I realised,
If you loved a person once,
You are always going to love them,
Because you cannot love just for a while,
You love forever,
You just get used to those people not being around,
You just get used to those people not saying Iloveyou back,
And somewhere along the line, 
You stop saying Iloveyou :)

Reading my past posts make me so happy and I feel so wise o.O
I am not high anymore. Just in love with the World =]
Life is so beautiful.
We need to stop.Everyday.And realise how amazing this Life is. How beautiful the World is. How wonderful people are.

We need to love. We need to be happy.
We need to let go of pain.
We need to laugh and smile =]

[[BUT DON'T YOU LOVE TOM OKAY? HE IS MINE. I AM GOING TO HUNT HIM DOWN AND MAKE HIM MINE.HE MAKES ME HAPPY.]]

Don't worry about the pain Life gives you,
There's a reason pain exists.
In the end, it will all make sense.

And if it doesn't,
then it's probably not the end yet :)

Don't be in a hurry to find peace, happiness or love.

It will happen.
You just need to wait.
Sometimes, all we need to do is wait :)

Have patience. And smile.
iloveyoupeople 

and imissyou guys so much : Anii: Get a life and get your bum here. We need to get drunk and have awesome one-night stands :P
Sharee: Don't even get me started. 5 years we haven't been together for my birthday.5years.September.

Pit: I miss you man. 


blooh xoxo
ZOu 

0 comments: