BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 26 January 2014

Sundawesome! :D

Or let you down?
Should I be feeling guilty?

Awww JAMES! You are the BEST! I love you :)

Happy Sunday World!
Today is the right day to drown in your James Blunt Playlist. If you have one. YOU SHOULD HAVE ONE. It's a must. >.<


You touched my heart,
You touched my soul,
You changed my life and all my goals.

Last night I did not get time to write a post about our AWESOMENESS. Sorry :) Ily :)
Basically, last night, my crazy friend sent me a message that said "BE SAD.NOW."
I mean, wth man? I have the best friends in the world,
They are crazy and out of this world,
And I would not have them any other way if I had the choice.
I would still choose them, every time :)

Carry Me Home. Awww. I wish someone would sing me this song. Or any other song. I wish Tom would sing me a song. Awww. :)

I can't believe how awesome my friends are and how awesome our lives are.
You know what?
We should be famous. Crazy famous. We make Barney sounds lame. 

Actually we are,
We are famous in our own crazy world :)
And we love it!

Every night, we lose our ability to be NORMAL :)
We just become awesome awesome awesome people. Just once is not enough. Definitely not enough.


You're beautiful! :) Aww, thank you James. You are a sweetheart! :)

Tom I love you. With black hair. The ginger too. Yeah. Definitely. The black one. HAIRGASMIC :)

My friend should be in a museum.
People should pay to see her and hear her crap.
HAHA!
I love her. I love us.

We are crazy.
Not very inspired atm. I'll write a better piece of shit about us later. I swear :S
Enrique is asking me to save his soul :S
Yes, I'd tremble if you touched my lips. If Tom touched them, I'd just die man :S
I can kiss away the pain! Awww!

Have I lost my mind?
Isn't Nadal's bum cute? Nadal's bum's been on my mind since this morning :)


Anyways,
This was supposed to be a tribute to our awesome friendship.
It didn't work.
I need to come up with a better post.
But I love you and us and our crazy selves!

TRULY MADLY DEEPLY yours,
ZOu =]

0 comments: