BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday 25 January 2014

Happy SIX YEARS! =]

2.4.1.

Happy Saturday WORLD!!!
No home works, no essays, no proposals. Ain't life good?
Okay, I need to start revising for my exams. But that can wait right?
Let's talk about how cute Baby Oleg is.
I mean, who came up with such a cutie pie.

There is no happy song for today,
Just watch Baby Oleg man, 
All you will ever want is one like him :D

I am going on holidays for the weekend :)
I am going to an island. Where the world is just blue and yellow. And where people have fun all day, all night, and get LOKI! (A)

Happy 6 years!
6 years in a relationship with you and everything make sense now :D

The moment I met you, Life became AWESOME! :)
I wonder what would happen if we never met and never bonded :D
I would probably be some loner :S
You made everything so much more amazing (:

You made a difference,
And no matter where Life takes us,
You'll still be in my World,
No matter how many fights [we don't fight anymore],
No matter how many mistakes,
We'll always end up together =]
Because we are meant to be ^^

When I met you,
I found Love =]
When I met you,
I understood the true meaning of FRIENDSHIP!
When I met you,
I realised that some people are meant to stay. FOREVER. 
I realised that everything happens for a reason.
I realised that Destiny is doing its job!

I just told my friend that once she gets here,
We are going to have the best times of our lives,
But you know what?
We don't [really] need that,

Everyday is the best days of our lives when we are together :)
We are magic together (:




But don't worry,
Once you get here,
We are going to change the world,
We are going to let go of everything that is wrong,
We are going to LIVE :)

Don't worry,
September will be here soon,
And you will be here soon :)
And we will be together HAMESHA & FOREVER!
I love you :)


I say I LOVE YOU a lot. I LOVE SAYING I LOVE YOU! :)
No, this post ain't for a guy,
Just a bff :)
A bff who's been here for 6 years and who's going to stay forever :)
Happy 6 years!!!!


Far-Ha :)

0 comments: