BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 28 January 2014

How The Mother Met Ted! :)

"I guess I'm old-fashioned. I believe that each of us only gets one and I got mine already." -How Your Mother Met Me


Okay, HIMYM just blew my mind.
I loved the latest episode and I love the mother and her love story.
It's so true.
So real.
So familiar.
And it so reflects the "Everyone has their own Robin" theory.
Once you've had the most amazing memories with that one person,
Doesn't everything seems so dull?
Doesn't everything seems so much less romantic?
Once you've lived the perfect love story,
How can you expect anything from someone else?
How can you believe it will be the same with someone else?
How can you believe you will be the same again?

How can you hope the next one is going to be better?

Once you've had the most amazing memories with that one person,
How can you believe someone else can bring you the same amount of happiness?
Once you've tasted the most beautiful thing in the world,
How can you hope the world will offer you something even more amazing?
How can you hope the love of your life is still out there?
Do you need to compromise then?
Why?
Because what you had was so precious, no one else can reproduce the same effect?
Because what you lived was a once in a lifetime feeling?
Because what you shared was out of this world?
Like the mother believed Max was the one and only,
NO! :)
You need not believe the lost love in your life is the one and only,
The mother met and TED!
Like Ted believed in Robin being the perfect one,
You need not believe your true love is the perfect one,
Ted met the MOTHER!
You are going to meet someone better :)
You are going to write the most beautiful love story ever :)
And it's going to last.
You are going to have amazing moments together :)
You just need to believe,
And stop running away from love,
Like I do :)
I know, I'll stop running away now,
Because I want to live my perfect love story. The second one. I've had one and now I want ANOTHER! [Thor-tone]
And if I still can't find any,
I won't compromise. Never. I will spend my life doing things I love, with the people I love,
But I won't compromise. Because I want to be happy.
And I'll probably die young! :)

So yeah,
If you believe there's only one,
You are wrong,
There's another one waiting for you,
Somewhere,
And you're gonna bump into him/her.
JUST OPEN YOUR EFFING EYES!
And if you don't,
Just walk around bumping into people man :S It might help! :)
xoxo

ZOu 
 


0 comments: