BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 13 January 2014

High on London & misc.

Crazy crazy crazy nights.

The past few nights have been crazy and AWESOME! 
London 
Alright. I'm bipolar. Sometimes I hate the place and sometimes I love it.
Did you know that being bipolar is something completely different? Yeah, well. I'm a psychologist. -.-
I'm a Psychologist. This sounds so weird.
I wish I could say I'm a writer. Or I'm anything else. Psychologist.

Anyways,
I'm kind of happy nowadays. For no reasons.
No, I'm not in love. 
Love is not real.
Love hurts. 
I'm high.
Yeah. Sometimes I get sugar rush? Yeah. Because I ate so many chocolates and sweets. I go a little cray cray.
I love Tom. Okay. Tom is not a cat. And he is not a character in Damry's primary school essay.
Tom is  I love Tom.
I'm high on Tom. 
If Tom was here, I'd do haraam things to him. 
Shut up.
Get a life.
I'm talking to myself.

Nearly FEBRUARY. MY BIRTHDAY.WAKE UP WORLD!!!!!
SEND ME GIFTS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD.
SOMEBODY GIFT ME TOM!!!!
SOMEBODY WRAP TOM UP IN A BOX.
SOMEBODY. Is that a song? 
I can't believe I'm high.

I can't wait for September. People are coming here. And it's going to be LEGENDARY. Wait. Why have I not watched HIMYM in a long time? Is it not on? >.<

Basically, this is just a random post. Read me. Like. Read my past posts. They are pretty good.

Have fun.
So high.
xoxo
ZOu 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahhhhh :D you make me happy and high :D :D SEPTEMBER!!!

ZOu said...

Your picture is so cool.ily.lol.