BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 19 January 2014

BLOW!

HOME ALONE!!!!!

Chocolate Biscuit!!!!

Pretty much sums up my Sunny Sunday (:
Yes! It's Sunny in London! YAY!
No! It's not snowing yet. WHY?


People keep calling me on Skype.YAY!
There is this weirdo who keeps whatsapp-ing me and is still not singing to me.WHY?
YOU NEED TO SING FOR ME!!!!


I want babies. BABIES.
I mean. I love babies. Any baby.

GOOD MORNING APARTMENT! Ready to start the day!
1.2.3. I AM SO PUMPED UP!
YAAAAAY!
Alright, I am so obsessed with the Lego Movie right now. 

I might watch it for my birthday. Or maybe I should watch Only Lovers Left Alive.TOM.OMG.NO.It won't be out yet for my birthday.NOT SURE.IF.I.CAN.WATCH.TOM.KISS.OR.DO.THINGS.TO.SOME.ONE.ELSE.I.MIGHT.HAVE.A.HEART.ATTACK.AND.DIE.ON.MY.BIRTHDAY.YAY.

Everything is awesome.OMG.I.LOVE.THIS.SONG.
Pretty sure this guy is the happiest Lego on earth.
I wish I was a Lego. 
I wish I was a Minion. Like. I could work in Gru's lab. And go cray.cray. and sing the banana song.

September 2014.
#Cantwait!
The checklist keep increasing and getting crazier by day!
I am MAD. Mad that Ted & Robin won't end up together. I thought I made peace with the fact that Ted & the mother were cute together. BUT MAN! Ted & Robin is SO SO SO EPIC. It's like Stefan & Elena, Brooke & Lucas, Ross & Rachel, Cole & Phoebe, Chuck & Blair, Hanna & Caleb, did I miss a couple? 

She's the man. NEED TO WATCH IT TODAY. MISS IT SO MUCH.
Yeah, so, TED & ROBIN? So so so so so perfect.
Why are we even talking about that.
And kids, this is the story of how I NEVER met your dad!
I am so lame! YAY!

For my birthday, I need a minion. and a Tom. a MINION TOM.YAY!
Alright, pretty sure I'm having sugar rush again. TOO.MUCH.CHOCOLATE.IN.MY.BLOOD.SYSTEM!


Random Posts are the best. 
I love how I am random-writing again!
I love ME!
YAY!
YOU SHOULD ALL LOVE ME TOO!

UNICORNSSSS!
BABY CORNS!
YAY!

And I'm turning 23 in less than one month.23.Read this post. Do I sound like a 23-years-old? A 3 years old. YAAAAAAY!
James Blunt. <3 aaaaah="" font="">

xoxo
Pink Nose (:

0 comments: