BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday 1 February 2014

Happy February!

It's February!!!!!!!
WAKE UP WORLD!!!
Celebrate the month of AWESOME! :D
Awesome people all around :)
February is that one month where nothing goes wrong, 

And even if it does, we get over it pretty quick :)
Because February is the most amazing month of the year,
It's the month in which you celebrate love :)
The month in which you celebrate ME :D YAY!


And you have to listen to THIS :) Because he is awesome and I love him :D

Let's get back to February!
Dear World,

It's February,
Your chance to re invent yourself,
Your chance to fall in love,
Your chance to get over everything that hurts,
Your chance to be a new person,
So take it :)
February is pretty much like the New Year! :)
Take the chance and change everything that is going wrong in your life,

Change everything you hate about yourself,
Change everything you hate about your life,
Make everything beautiful,
Make your world a better place,
Smile more,
Give more to others,
But above all,
Give more to yourself,
Love yourself and be happy :D

Fall in Love, 
There's nothing more beautiful in this world than being able to love someone deeply :)
And if you can't do that, 
Fall in love with yourself, 
Because you deserve to be loved :)
You deserve to be happy! :)

Yesterday I realised,

No matter where I go,
No matter what I do,
I will never be able to get rid of my past,
I will never be able to get rid of that pain,
I will never be able to get rid of him,
But I also realised,
That every new day is a chance of having a better future,
Every new day is a chance of laughing over the pain,
Every new day is a chance of falling even more in love with someone else,

So I am going to take the chance of making my life a better place,
I am going to take the chance to get over the pain,
And I am going to take the chance and fall in love, 

Uncontrollably in love,
And I'll give but everything,
I will forget every single tear,
And Life will be so much more beautiful!

Happy February,

Awesome people were born in February! :D
People, you have 17 days to find the perfect gift :) Just reminding you. Uhm :)


It's February,
Get Over Yourself,
Be Happy,
Be Bonkers,
Be Out Of This World,
Be The New Awesome!
Make Everything Brighter!

PinkNose :)

0 comments: